Thursday 3 May 2012

Bath news

Morning,

   just time for a very quick update.

It seems my suggestion that the Bath would open Tuesday was incorrect. Still, my caveat of ringing them first might have been helpful. As widely reported elsewhere on the forums and other tinterweb sites, it in fact officially reopens on Thursday (erm, actually, that's today) at 20.00. And I won't be there, which is most annoying.

In stirring up anger and over-reaction news, I can report that decorators gave been spotted, and a man was seen outside PAINTING A RADIATOR. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Christ only knows what these sicko's will do next... there was the forlorn corpse of a fridge laid heartlessly on the pavement as I went past.

Now I know how survivors of/those that lived through the (insert name of humanitarian atrocity of incredible magnitude here to over-exaggerate the terror of what is happening) felt.

I hope to be able to provide an update on Friday, after you've all been in (sigh)...

Wee Beefy.

No comments:

Post a Comment